manohar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
manohar

all types

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New style of love letters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

New style of love letters Empty
PostSubject: New style of love letters   New style of love letters Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 2:05 pm

My dear FAIR and LOVELY (ek chand ka tukda), after WIPRO (Applying Thought) so much, I dare to say that you are my TVS SCOOTY (First love) and my AIWA (Pure passion). I always BPL (Believe in the best) and you are SANSUI (Better than the best). You are DOMINO’S PIZZA (Delivering a million smiles) for me. This is a COLGATE ENERGY GEL (Seriously fresh) feeling for me.

I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER (The Unshakable) and my father who is CEAT (Born Tough) but don’t worry as I am also FORD ICON (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are KELVINATORS (The Coolest ones).

If they say no, we will run away and marry and PHILIPS (Let’s Make Things Better). They will feel MIRINDA (Zor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in COCA COLA (Jo chahe ho jaye). For our marriage SAMSUNG DIGITALL (Everyone’s Invited) and after marriage we’ll be WHIRLPOOL (U and ME - The World’s best homemakers)

Trust in God who’s always NOKIA (Connecting people) who love each other. And we are WILLS (Made for each other). Now that HYUNDAI (we are listening) the song of love, you must know that love is DAIRY MILK (Real taste of life), SATYAM ONLINE (Fun, Fast, Easy) and PARX (Always Comfortable). So never forget me. Ok bye!

I wrote little but PEPSI (Yeh dil mange more).

LG (Digitally Yours)!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://tvlmanohar.board-directory.net

New style of love letters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
manohar :: general topics-
Jump to: